Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Snow and Presents



About a week ago, I received a super duper awesome birthday present.  It was a mug and some nail polish.
Essie Good as Gold and my Crazy Cat Lady mug <3
The nail polish is so pretty!  It's a completely opaque color, and it barely needs two coats so look perfect. I had also recently bought a mini Where's My Chauffeur? and some striping tape.  The results:

I forgot a top coat, so unfortunately they chipped very quickly, but I'm definitely going to do it again because I loved the results.  

It's also been snowing like CRAZY way up here in the Eau C.; almost a foot and a half! 

View from the McIntyre Library

View of the hill from the caf
 Since the caf is above the giant hill, people fight for seats near the windows to count how many people slip on their way up.  Mean, yes, but also something of a tradition.  It's not as bad as I thought, although I've already fallen down a flight of stairs and now have my first battle wounds (or bruises. whatever.) of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment