Tuesday, December 18, 2012

One Week Until Christmas!!!!

I had originally painted my nails plain blue with a little green box, I'm not sure what I was doing there, but decided it would be the perfect foundation for christmas present nails.

I also got m new zoom lenses for my Pentax k-x in the mail, which seem to be exactly what I was looking for: the ability to take close up pictures without having to crop larger ones...it just looks better :)



 All the polishes I used: L'OrĂ©al's Jet Set to Paris, Essie's Cocktail Bling, Mer-Maid for Each Other by OPI, Orchid by Love and Beauty (F21 nail polish), Let's Talk by Sinful Colors, and Re-Fresh Mint by China Glaze.

2 comments:

  1. THESE. ARE. ADORABLE. I have no idea how you got the bows to look so perfect but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Liz! I used a mini paint brush. I'll have to give you a manicure when I get home :)

    ReplyDelete