Thursday, November 8, 2012

Water Marbling? I think yes.

I've never tried water marbling successfully, it usually ended up as a massive glob of goo on my finger nail.  Only this time, I found that if you keep your nail underwater until you whisk away the rest of the polish on the surface of the water, your nail only picks up one coat of polish and it looks pretty coooll :)
Unfortunately, I used Vikings colors, something I didn't notice until I was completely done with both of my hands.  I hate football.  All football.  I don't discriminate.  Here's a good video, although it's not a classic marble pattern.

I also had a couple of spaces on my nails that didn't get covered by the polish, so I just filled them in with a bit of gold glitter polish.

I used Let's Talk by Sinful Colors, Sunshine by Avon, and Cleopatra by China Glaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment